Sep 21, 2007

Did we Pay our Home Remodeling Contractor too soon too much?

Yesterday we paid home remodeling contractor Kevin the second installment for the siding. Did we pay him too much? The job is around 14,000 and we have paid 7,500 so far with only about 15% of the work done. Too me it didn't feel quite right. And now it's almost two pm and he is not here, which makes me nervous. It's probably nothing but if it was then it will be a lesson learned through pain. All I can do right now is go back to prep the hallway walls for paint, and of course practice awareness -watch the contractor thoughts becoming wilder by the minute.

1 comment:

cpday said...

I doubt that your contractor took off, but I might have paid in smaller increments just to keep him coming back. The siding looks good so far.